Skip to main content

Dag,

Ik en mijn vriend gaan samenwonen daardoor hebben we internet besteld bij kpn en helaas hebben we geen comfirmation e-mail gekregen. Ten tweede tijdens het bestelleing hebben we geen optie gevonden om toestel ontvangen op andere adres (of bij KPN winkel) dan aansluiting adres.  Hoe kunnen we dit regelen? Het was ook geen klantenummer toegepast aan ons. Helaas het bestellingnummer heb ik niet gehouden :(

Graag reactie. 

Melissa 

Welkom op het forum @mlucak!

Wat leuk dat jullie gaan samenwonen :smiley::heart:

Uit je bericht maak ik niet precies op wat er nu is besteld, jullie hebben vast internet besteld voor op jullie nieuwe adres maar ook een mobiel abonnement met een toestel? Of doel je met toestel op de apparatuur die bij het abonnement voor thuis hoort?

Zou je je gegevens in willen vullen in je profiel en hier een seintje geven als je dat hebt gedaan? Het is daarbij in ieder geval van belang dat jullie toekomstige adres én de naam van de aanvrager van het abonnement worden genoteerd. Ik kijk graag even met je mee!

Hi Maja,

Is English also okay for you?? I am having some trouble, and proceeding in English would really help, if that is also possible for you…

We tried to sign up online for internet / a box, and completed the order form. It said it would send us a confirmation email, which would include our client number, but I never received an email. Was it not processed? Should we re-submit the order?

I believe you are also mentioning that we can switch to our profile for continued messaging - that is also fine, then I can also provide more information. It appears that I have a profile with some limited information, associated to my email address.

Thanks,

Melissa

English is fine @mlucak :blush:

If you click on profiel, you can fill in some customerinformation. Please fill in your ‘Postcode’ and ‘huisnummer’ and the ‘voornaam en achternaam’ of the person that has requested the subscription, so I can check if the application form has reached us correctly  :slight_smile:

Done, thank you for checking!

Thanks! I can see a newly requested subscription for this address, so this seems to go according to plan :slight_smile:

When I look at the email address that's been used for the request, I notice it has 90 at the end in stead of 09 (like the email address you've used for your forum account). Maybe this is were it's gone wrong? If you'll write down the date of birth of the subscriber and the last 3 digits of your IBAN bank account number in your profile, I can change the email address and send the confirmation to the right email address!

That would be why!! Indeed it should end in 09, thank you for noticing. I have update the birth date and last 3 digits of my IBAN, in the Persoonlijke opmerkingen  field. If you could update, and have the confirmations sent to the correct email address, that would be greatly appreciated!

I've updated the email address and resent the 2 mails you should have received from us :slight_smile: Please let me know if you've received them! 

Hi Maja, thank you so much for your assistance with this! I received the emails, including the appointment date. 

One last question from my side - will the device be sent in advance of the appointment? If so, can I pick up instead from a KPN location, or have it sent to a different address?

You're welcome @mlucak :blush:

Approximately 5 days before the appointment date,  your equipment will be sent to the address where we will activate your subscription. I can try to send it to another address, but I'm not sure I'm able to. This is not a very common request :wink: Can you update your profile with this other address (in the ‘opmerkingen’ field) and let me know if you’ve done so?

Yes, done! I have added it there. It's just that no one is in the other address right now, and I dont know what they would do with mail/a package, so i would prefer if it would be sent to where I am now. Thank you so much!! And I cant pick it up directly from the KPN store around the corner from me, on Van Woustraat, if it were to be sent there?

I've changed the address for delivering the equipment, this seems to have gone well! 

If there is nobody to answer the door if the postman wants to deliver your package, it won't be sent to a KPN shop, but to a PostNL servicepoint :slight_smile:

Great, thank you SO much for your help!!

You're welcome! I wish you both much happiness in your new home!