Skip to main content

I apologise for writing in English but my Dutch is not good enough.

The 7 November we subscribed for KPN at home choosing the Actiekorting 2 KPN SuperWifi punten cadeau.  The 10 December the technician came home and internet worked perfect until the next day.

The 11 December in fact, KPN called me to check if everything was fine (and it was!) but 2 minutes after ending the call my Internet stopped working and I received an email saying “ Bevestiging annulering “. As confirmed by the KPN call center, my contract was ended without reason.

Then we had to start again, after two calls to the KPN service and the help of the KPN shop in my town, they told me the only solution was to start a new contract, with a new router and so on.

In the meantime, while waiting for the KPN to re-activate my line, I was 3 days without Internet (but the shop gave a SIM card with 50 GB) and on Monday 14 December my router started working again.

Unfortunately, now my offer (activated by the KPN service without asking me) does not include any more the wifipunten but the discount for the first six months ( Actiekorting eerste 6 maanden ).

The KPN service said once that they could fix this issue but then at the following call they were not sure any more.

I would like to switch back to my initial offer, the one including the wifipunten, the one I chose before KPN cancelled my contract by mistake. Can you help me to fix this?

Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board

Welcome @mdefelice. I`m going to help you solve this unfortunate situation. Could you fill out your profile so I can access your data and let me know here when you've done so? When that's done I can start helping right away. :relaxed: