Skip to main content

Hello,

In my previous address, I requested to cancel my internet subscription at 15.02.2021

yesterday, I received an email saying “From today, my connection will be stopped”.

Then I chatted with KPN support, and a person told me that “The email is wrong, I will have connection till 15.02.2021”.

But today I have NO CONNECTION. and I have to WORK FROM HOME. but I have no connection.

Today I chatted again with another person on website chat tool. The person said that, “A ticket is created”. And I got an SMS message saying “KPN will contact with me within 5 days”.

within 5 days? 5 days?? 

I need an internet connection right now, to work from home.

What should I do?

Hello @akorkmaz, thank you for your message! I’m sorry to hear and see that your connection is terminated before the agreed end date. I don't know what the exact reason is, but it is sure inconvenient (and I know that is an understatement...). My apologies for this situation!
We won't be able to restore the connection before the 15th, that's why my colleague have sent you a mobile wifi router and receiver (Digitenne, for television) for the time being. You can pick up this package tomorrow at a PostNL Servicepoint nearby (you have received a confirmation by text and e-mail). I see that you’ve already received extra GB on your mobile numbers.

This is the best we can do, on this short notice!

Hi @Shyrin_ 

I want to write an update here.

You can pick up this package tomorrow at a PostNL Servicepoint nearby

I did not receive a package. The PostNL service point mentioned in the SMS opens at 12pm 🙂 I went there at 12pm, the person said that packages come at 3pm. This totaly wastes a whole day. Because we are working from home. I went there today at 5pm. there is no package.

I see that you’ve already received extra GB on your mobile numbers.

Thanks for 100GB. But I don’t need that, I don’t live in that apartment at the moment. even if you give me thousands of gigabytes it does not solve the problem. The people living there have no connection. We and they trusted KPN because we made an agreement and it was to close the connection at 15.02.2021 not 08.02.2021. 

Thank you for your update. You will receive a textmessage when the package is delivered at the PostNL Service point. Due to the weather conditions there is unfortunately a delay. At this moment, PostNL is expecting to deliver the package tomorrow, after 15. But please wait until you’ve received the conformation by text/ e-mail. 

Sorry to hear that the 100GB isn't a solution: the emergency package can be in this situation.