Skip to main content

Hello, 

This morning I finally received my modem to connect my internet service at my new home. 

When I go to connect my modem to the fiber box in my utility room the Ethernet and power lights are green but the glas light is off. 

I think either the service hasn't been activated at my address yet or there is an issue at the fiber connection. 

@Jbush 

It's possible that you have received you're hardware but that the connection has not been completed/delivered yet, has the delivery date for the connection passed already? or is it possible that you might have connected (too) early?

If the order has been completed and you receive no light, then please contact the service provider  to resolve this, as there's not really anything you can do about no light as the end user, this almost always requires an engineer to either replace the NT or check the physical cable.

@Jbush . Welcome on the forum.

You already filled out your profile so I could research the issue. It seems like some essential data to get your line to work is still missing. The technical department is working  to resolve this issue. I'm very sorry for te inconvenience. They will contact you when it has been resolved

I've been monitoring the ticket and it looks like the signal will be ready on 6-12. Have you been informed about this? 

I haven't heard back and assume you have enough information. If you still have other question, feel free to ask!