Skip to main content

Hi,

We moved into our apartment on the 1 September 2023. We had originally pre setup that we would have internet available as both myself and my partner work from home. There is very bad mobile signal in our house so Hot Spotting is not a feasible option. After the 4th September with no contact from KPN we called to realise that there was still an active subscription for the previous tenant (I don’t understand legally how this is allowed, the lease is with us, we are the legal residents at the apartment, how can someone else have a contract at our address). After calling every day for the last 10 days and after getting promise after promise that we would get a call back, The frustration levels are very high. 

We got in contact with the previous tenants who sent us a confirmation FROM KPN that their account at our address was cancelled from the 13th September. We phoned (yet again) this morning with the exact same story, that we have to wait, that they don’t know what is wrong, that they cant help. All we simply need is for KPN to activate the connection at our house. We are even happy to use our own router equipment. We just need the connection and the subscription activated.

The “Back Office” said that they would call me yesterday, they did not. Could somebody please get in contact with us to resolve this, every time we call we have to re-explain the entire issue.

Hi @Megan V, welcome to the forum. I understand you are frustrated not having your connection yet! Has there been contact with the Back Office yet? Has there been progress?

I don't see your details on your profile, therefor I can't take a look at the situation. If it hasn't been resolved yet, you can fill that out completely and tell me below afterwards.