Skip to main content

Dear community,

I had subscribed for the fiber optic connection at my home which will start on April 5th. And I had received a letter to confirm the visit of technician at my house today between 1300 - 1700, which I had confirmed before.

Unfortunately technician didn’t show up, calling customer support at 0880063744, they gave me their sub contractor number EH INFRA BV where I called but they didn’t pick up as I had called at 16.30-16.45 that is towards end of the day.

Please suggest what can be done here. :)

~ Raul

support@kpnnetwerk.nl says:
We at KPN Network handle the management of the fiber optic network. I think you have had an appointment with the KPN provider. It is best to inquire with the KPN provider about this.

And I can’t reach EH INFRA BV via phone, so not sure if they will contact me. I am afraid to be without internet due to this. :-/

Update: I did make a call to them again last afternoon and today they came for visit and my problem is solved.

This makes me happy, thanks!

Good to hear that your problem is solved @RaulS. 

@Jeroen_dB Thanks for your reply!

Small update: Technician came today and installed the fiber optics connection at my home.

But as I had not received the box from KPN yet, the technician were unable to activate and check if fiber optic connection is active.

Is this a common scenario? They had mentioned ideally I should have received the box already.

So my question is do I need to make another appointment with KPN/technician when I receive the box?

What i can see is that your subscription will start at the 5th of April. A few days before that date, you should receive the package for installation.Â