Skip to main content

I made a subscription at 8th September, and the staff told me, I could access to the internet around 15th Sep, and they will send me the modem set within a few days and I will then receive the email and sms for tracking. 

Unfortunately, I didnt receive any thing, and I went to the store again to request the modem. The staff there told me, they will resend me again and I will be informed by offering a tracking number in PostNL.

Again!, I didnt hear any thing. And I then called the customer service, they told me I didnt request any modem set at that moment, which really made me annoyed! How it can be so irresponsible to the customers. And then they said they will request for the modem for me, and I will receive the emails and SMS,

Again, there is no message sending to me. 

Hi @Jay Chen and welcome to our forum! 

I've removed your other topic, as our house rules state that you shouldn't make several posts about the same subject.

Odd that your router still hasn't arrived. 😕 Once you order your subscription, then you should receive the router 3 business days before the date of your service delivery, at the latest. 
Have you checked the confirmation e-mail you received for your order? If so, is the date on there the 15th as well and are your address and phone number correct on there? 

If that's all in order, could you fill out your forum profile and let me know here when you’ve done so? Then I can check things!