Skip to main content

KPN said I'd be contacted until the 21st March for fiber installation. Today is 29th and still nobody contacted me!

Hi @Joao Matos ,

Please enter your private information in your profile, then a moderator can verify what is going on in your situation.

My information has been updated this whole time, so that is not reason I haven’t been contacted

We need your information in this profile @Joao Matos :   https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile

please fill this out and give us a sign in this topic

Done

Hello. I just called KPN and the answer is: “We can only go to your home on the 25th April”, whilst the day I decided to move from Ziggo to KPN and signed a contract with KPN (17th of March) the assistant said I’d be contacted the week after and/or received a self-install packaged. She also stated: “You need to contact Ziggo immediately, as it will take one month for them to cancel your contract”. So Im now found in this messy situation: A) My Ziggo contract is over on the 18th April and 😎 KPN is only setting my internet on 25th April. This is terrible service, specially when you’re convincing one customer to move from your competition, claiming you have a better service. Guess what: A slower Ziggo wifi if better than a non-installed KPN fiber.

Hello. Still no contact to date.

Sad to say I can't make this go faster.  For now the ‘plandate’ is 21-04.  

Is there a fibre box in your home? 

No, there isn’t

KPNNetwerk should be making an appontment by now.  Did you hear anything? If not please try to contact them:

https://www.kpnnetwerk.nl/service-en-contact/

I called and they said they cant change the plandate. And now the plan date has passed and no one showed up. An absolute nightmare. Is there a Dutch Consumer protection institution I can complain? Never seen this in my life...

An update on this: KPN says they cant do anything… it is a problem of the contractor Allinq, who is saying they don’t have a date they can commit at this stage. So putting into perspective: KPN advertises a service, a consumer agrees to it and pays it, then KPN outsources the service installation BUT if the outsourced contractor, it is not KPN problem. How legal is this?

Feeling completely desperate. Have extended Ziggo contract 3 times now. Only reason for not giving up is that Ziggo doesn’t have fiber in my region… yet. 

Admin: topic samengevoegd met bestaand topic