Skip to main content

Hi there,

I have ordered a KPN internet package (without TV) in order to be able to work from home ( I was thinking of installing myself to access to the internet soon). However KPN stated a technician will come to my house after 12 days. I said I will be able to install the router/cables easily, but it is stated that early activation is not possible!

I really want to use KPN in my apartment, but I may just cancel the order and use another provider that ensures the connection will be established very earlier.

Is there something you can do? Can you activate my connection earlier, or send me a emergency package asap? 

Kind regards

Goodevening @Rothriel! Welcome and thank you for reaching out to us, through our platform! 

I'm sorry to hear that your order isn't going as you have planned!
I have checked your order and adress: an activation earlier then 23 februari is technical not achievable for us. Our technician will have to do some required adjustments to our connection point (ISRA) in order to activate our Internet connection. 

Do you have a KPN mobile number? If so, then we can activate an extra large bundle, so you will be able to use the internet without extra costs or at the expense of your own subscription.

Hi Shyrin, thanks for your quick response! I have a Lebara prepaid card, is it possible to activate an extra large bundle there? If you cannot, is it possible for you to provide me a sim that extra bundle is activated so that I can use it until my internet is activated?

Kind regards.

No thanks! 

We can't activate a bundle on simcards that aren't ours. Sending you a simcard without a subscription and just for the time until your internet is activated, is unfortunately not an option. If it was so, I would do it instantly.

We’re trying to activate Internet within 7 days, but sometimes it takes a more time! 

Hi Shyrin,

I am really sad to hear that, since I need internet access asap. Then how should we proceed? Do we have to wait the technician? What can we do until that time?

I can also buy a KPN Prepaid card for you to help me access to the internet.

@Shyrin_ could you please update me about current situation?

Kind regards:)

Hi, I could not get a clear answer in my previous topic. So I wanted to ask you guys once again. 

I have ordered a KPN internet package (without TV) in order to be able to work from home ( I was thinking of installing myself to access to the internet soon). However KPN stated a technician will come to my house after 12 days. I said I will be able to install the router/cables easily, but it is stated that early activation is not possible!

I really want to use KPN in my apartment, but I may just cancel the order and use another provider that ensures the connection will be established very earlier.

Is there something you can do? Can you activate my connection earlier, or send me a emergency package asap? I do not have KPN simcard ( I use lebara prepaid), but I can buy one if it is necessary. I really need to access internet asap.

How should we proceed?

Kind regards

Admin: moved to active topic

I had a few days off, @Rothriel. We are not 24/7 available on our Forum, for a quicker answer to your question, you can call of chat with out Customer Services.

As I explained before: an activation earlier then 23 februari is technical not achievable for us. Our technician will have to do some required adjustments to our connection point (ISRA) in order to activate our Internet connection. 

I understand that you need Internet before this date. The extra bundle I told you about, is possible with a KPN Mobile subscription (not a KPN prepaid card). Is a KPN Mobile subscription an option for you? Fasted way to arrange that, is through one of our stores. If you have a KPN subscription, we can add the extra bundle for you. Besides this, I’m sorry to say, there is nothing we can do for you to speed things up.Â