Skip to main content

Today I went to self-install the KPN Box 12. Followed the instructions, connected to power. Power green light on, wifi green light on, but internet green light flashing for TWO hours. Tried resetting the Modem 12, nothing, Tried to reconnect to a power source, still nothing. Turned it on and off thrice more. The Internet green light is still flashing.

What can I do now?

Problem 2. When I checked my order status, the system said that my Modem was activated on the 9th of February. I only brought the modem box to the property TODAY. So is KPN going to assume it was connected on the 9th when its barely working even now?

Now we have to purchase a 50 GB data sim to facilitate this installation process (my mom works from home). Does anyone know how long it will take for the issue to be resolved? Do I need to buy 50GB x 3, otherwise my mom will have to stop working. What a nightmare.

Thank you.

@Ann_V We can't make the time slot more specific than 13 - 17. So I hope you can make it! If not, let us know so we can rescedule the appointment for you.

For safety. please reschedule my appointment for tomorrow, between 13 - 17. It is the safest option

23rd February 2022 between 13 - 17, please. Thank you

@Ann_V We can't make the time slot more specific than 13 - 17. So I hope you can make it! If not, let us know so we can rescedule the appointment for you.

For safety. please reschedule my appointment for tomorrow, between 13 - 17. It is the safest option

Alright, resceduled it for you to 23rd February between 14 - 16! You’ll receive a confirmation in a text message. 

Alright, resceduled it for you to 23rd February between 14 - 16! You’ll receive a confirmation in a text message. 

Ok. Thank you. Hope tomorrow the Internet will be reconnected.

Hi @Ann_V, I'm reading in the ticket that the engineer has solved the issue!

Can you confirm everything's working again?