Skip to main content

Hi,

I received my modem on Saturday installed it and waited for the service to be activated on the 19th.
I received the sms yesterday morning confirming that it should work now, I go through the steps from https://www.kpn.com/service/pakket-installeren/installatiehulp.htm but the process always gets stuck at this step. 

Looking at the modem it does seem like the internet light is continuously blinking.
I need someone to help fix this otherwise I will have to cancel service as I am not benefiting from it. 

Hi @Alin T , welcome to our forum! Did you manage to get everything working in the meantime?
For things like this it's always quicker to give us a call on 0800-0402, my colleagues there can always take a look at your connection.

I have a problem as same as like this.  After I moved a new address, KPN sent to me fiber box and i connect it.  All the lights on fiber box is green and stable but internet lamp on the modem is bilinking always. how can i fix this ? I work at home with phone  but it is a risk for me.