Skip to main content

I started my internet (1 Gbps) subscription in September. The first month was fine, but since October, I have been experiencing problems with the modem. The internet keeps disconnecting every 30-45 minutes. I have tried restarting the modem and the fiber connection adapter. I even attempted to reset the modem. There is a router connected to the modem, and I tried using a different one, but the problem persists. The issue is not with the Wi-Fi, but with the modem itself, as it keeps dropping the internet connection. I even tested it without a router connected to the modem, but the same issue occurred. This issue is preventing me from working from home, so I need an immediate solution. I tried calling the KPN telephone number, but there was no assistance. Please help!

This might be the solution if you have them same router: 

...but to do the, you need to remove the modem. So the problem is still with the modem.

Hi @gobe2023, welcome! Which modem do you have? You've tried all the right steps so far. Did you try calling our customer support (0800-0402)? My colleagues can look into it immediately and help if possible. On this forum it usually takes a while before you receive a respons. 

If it's still not working and you would like me to take a look, could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number. Please make sure your router is disconected for the next couple of days.