Skip to main content

Hi,

I have take new internet connection at (...)

Tommo is the activation date and i have no clue when i will receive Package.

I am told that i will receive it few days before.

Is there a way i can track the pakage delivery using Post NL app?

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi @P Patil, welcome! I've checked and I see here that a technician will be coming to install everything on september 16. Which means that signal activation will also be on that day. The technician will arrive between 12:00 and 14:00. The installation package is planned to be sent your way on september 10 so you will receive it well before the technician's appointment. When the package gets sent, you will receive an email with the track and trace code. 

@Erik_ ,

the information you gave me is of the appointment i booked myself. There is no new information for me in it.

when i placed my order on 28th of August, why i was falsely told by KPN on website that i can have connection activated by 9th September? was it a marketing strategy to lure customer like me? 

Because it was mentioned that i can have my internet up and running by 9th September, i chose KPN as service provider.

and now today i get email to book technician appointment again in which the date i could select is of 16th September. 

Do you have any smallest idea that how important it is to have internet in current pandemic situation where most of use are working from home?

i am so super sad and surprised that there is not 1% of proactive efforts from KPN side of keeping me informed of installation date or anything?  I called customer care twice and they simply lied to me that the package will arrive by 8th SEPT. 

Even before becoming a KPN customer, i am already tasting the poor customer experience.

I just have TWO REQUEST TO YOU.

1. Confirm that you have pakage in stock.
  2. If you have any control over your operational processes, PLEASE TRY TO SEND ME THE PACKAGE TODAY ITSELF and ALSO Give me the EARLIER MOST DATE of Technician visit. So that my internet starts at the earliest.

When you plan a technician's appointment before the signal activation date has been reached, then the signal activation will move to the date of the appointment. As such, since the technician will come on the 16th, the signal will also get activated on the 16th. And the package will be sent so as to arrive at least three days before the 16th. There's nothing that can be done to change that at this point.

If you had not made a technicians's appointment, then you would have had received the installation package and your signal would have been activated today. 

@Erik_ 

Then why i got the email of booking technician appointment on 8th September and not earlier.?

Why KPN did not send me the technician appointment booking email earlier?

What was your team waiting for sending the technician email?

You leave me no choice but to leave without internet and wait till 16th Sept. 

Please let me know which is the telecom regulatory governing body of Netherlands. I will taken my grievance with them, I know you have limited power to deal with my situation.

Because the technician was not required in this case. When a technician is required to get your connection to work, the appointment will be made straight away. If a technician is not reuiqred, you get an email offering the opportunity to plan an appointment if you so desire. And if you then do choose the technician, the activation date will move to the apoointment date. This is to prevent activation (and billing) from happening before you are able to use the service.

You are, of course, free to take the matter up with the regulatory body (which is the ACM), but it will not change anything.

Thank you for providing information.