Skip to main content

My wifi today works well until i have to move the modem, and when i plugged the cable everything is truns off and there is no lights in the modem. Although, the green lights on the top of black thing that connected to the plug shows green. 

i speak english but the customer service onthe telephone is by robot and only speak dutch 

any advise? 

Hello @Qinthara Aghnia 

Maybe you pressed the powerbutton next to the powersocket on the modem by accident when plugin in the powerconnector and the modem is now switched off?

If that isn't it then call the KPN customer service 0800-0402 again and say that you want to speak to an employee.

I tried to pressed the power button in the modem several times but still the modem shows no lights 

That’s unfortunate, the only option is calling the customer service 0800-0402, for a malfunction it should be available 24/7.

Welcome to the community @Qinthara Aghnia, that is a very odd situation. The quickest way is to call us like GeSp said, the customer service should also speak English. The robot is only in Dutch, but when you explain the situation it should put you in touch with a colleague. Have you talked to one yet?

Reageer