Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

In August I made my first contact with you. Had a great experience with one of your colleagues who made me a subscription with you and promised me to cancel my subscription with Ziggo. After that I've received 2 more monthly bills from Ziggo and noticed that something is not right. So I contacted you and you said that there was a problem on your side with contacting Ziggo. So I have to call them on my expense and cancel myself. I contacted them and told them the story. They checked everything and they assured me that they didn't receive an email from KPN for my cancellation. After that I contacted tou again a couple of times and you promised me to refund me since it was your mistake. And that I have to wait for aprox 5 days to get a call back from you guys so that we can arrange it.

It has passed a month and I'm still waiting. You also filed a complaint the last time I called you but nothing has changed. 

Please get back to me. 

Hello @Kris Bratasevec, thank you for your message.

I am sorry to read that your transfer to KPN has not gone so smoothly. I'd like to see what I can do for you. Could you add the following information to your profile: postal code, house number, date of birth, and client number. Could you send me a message when you've done so?

@Denise_  Hi, I have updated my data. I hope you can see it. 

Thank you! I see you have requested a subscription with KPN on August 3rd. You have indeed chosen our ‘Overstapservice’, which means that we'll cancel the current provider. However, on August 10th you have received another email from us saying that we could not cancel your Ziggo subscription, as they had already received a cancellation from you:

Contracten bij uw huidige aanbieder zijn al opgezegd
We hebben uw huidige aanbieder(s) gevraagd om uw huidige contracten op te zeggen. Maar zij lieten ons weten dat ze al een eerder verzoek hadden ontvangen om uw contract(en) op te zeggen. Hierdoor kunt u onze Overstapservice helaas niet meer gebruiken.

Consequently, we did not send a message to Ziggo as your KPN subscription became active. As we have informed you about this, this is not a mistake on our part. As such, I cannot offer you a refund for the costs you have made while your Ziggo subscription was still active.