Skip to main content

Hi,

I had an appointment for internet installation today from 12 to 2 P.M but nobody came. I received the installation package a while ago but do not have internet connection.

I didn’t receive any mail about rescheduling the appointment. 

What can I do to arrange the situation ?

Thank you

Hi @ENTurk, I'm sorry to hear nobody came while you were counting on it :slight_frown:   

When I check your subscription, I don't see an appointment for installation for yesterday. To be honest, I only see an order that has been cancelled. So there's nothing going on at the moment to get you an internet signal :disappointed_relieved:

I'm very curious as to what happened on the 3rd, I see a note from a colleague that he tried to reach you but got your voicemail. What happened next? Did you speak with another colleague to reschedule the appointment to yesterday? 

I've sent a message to our back office regarding this ‘surprise cancellation’ to ask them if the can start another order. I'm very sorry about this bad news, but I can't change the situation.  I hope you hear from them on a short notice!

Hi @Maja_ ,

Thank you very much for your help.

I received two mails at the end of october,  Orderbevestiging KPN  and Afspraakbevestiging installatie KPN for an appointment for yesterday.

I certainly missed the call but I didn’t get a chance to speak to someone from KPN after this. The part concerning the cancellation is strange as I did not cancel the order and I did receive the installation package.

Hope to hear from your colleagues soon to arrange the situation as I need an internet connection for work.

I understand, these days internet is extra important for work. I've done some more digging and I've found a message about the cancellation. It looks like there are multiple connections at your address, of which a few are in use. Do you know if there are several connectors in the house and if they are used? It's possible we can help the back office with that information.

Hi @Jasper,

I am the first tenant of this apartment and I live alone, so there is no other connection at my address. I am living in a house/building with several flats so maybe there was an error about the huisnummer ?

It has indeed to do with the house numbers. All the connections entering your building are registered with us under just house number 13, no additions. So, when you ordered, your house number was not recognised. Our back office is now working on this to figure out which of the connections actually goes to your flat. For now, that is all the info I have. We're trying to get additional updates, either to us, or directly to you, as soon as we can.

Hi @Erik_ ,

Waiting for updates from you, or your colleagues.                                                                                                                                                                             Many thanks for your responsiveness.

Hi @ENTurk I'm sorry for the delay, but I finally have an update for you. I just spoke to the backoffice. There were some problems, in relation to the above mentioned situation and the type of connection you ordered. He made sure a colleague from the sales department will contact you to discuss the further details and to put in a new request for a subscription.