Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

I have requested to move my Internet contract to a new house on Feb 27. I have received an email that it would have been activated by March 13th. After this one, I have received 2 more mails with further delays in the procedure. The new date is now March 24, which is too late for me. I need to anticipate it or cancel the contract. Also, there is no fiber optic box in the new house. I need a technician to come and install it, but I don’t want to pay as if it is an extra intervention. Can you please help? I am client nr.********.

Thank you!

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Welcome to the KPN forum @Paolo C

If you need an engineer to install the modem, this doesn't always cost extra money. Terms and conditions can be found here

In this case please contact customer support at 0800-0402. They can answer your questions on installation. And help you make changes in the order if need be. 

Good morning,

there is again in delay of the installation.

After several rescheduling, the technician was supposed to come today Friday 24.

The new date is now Apr 4. This is disappointing!

I need a solution now, I can’t stay anylonger without connection.

Please help me to get it done. Thank you.

@Paolo C I can't make any promises on speeding the installation. But I can check for you if there are temporary services we can use to give you a back-up for now. 

Have you talked to customer service at 0800-0402 about this? If not, please let me know here.

Hi Bram,

yes I have talked to the customer service and they have been very nice. They have sent me a direct online pack.

I have also written to KPN network to speed up and they have replied to me as you read below. Not sure what I have to do now. Can you please help. How should I give permission to the technician?

Dear Mr Crucitti, 
Thank you for your message.
Our system indicates that you have not yet given permission for our technician to enter. This is necessary to continue the process of installing the fiber to your house. 

I need to close my contract now, since I am leaving the apartment on Monday March 27. Can you advise how to do?

Thank you

@Paolo C closing a contract for whatever reason can not be done through the KPN forum. 

In that case either call 0800-0402 or fill in the form on our website

And the permission can normally be given by contacting KPN Netwerk NL

Hi Bram,

I have now given the permission since 9 days, but still nobody came to install Internet in my apartment.

I am very disappointed. It looks like nobody is accountable for this problem. I want to close my contract. Can you please tell me how to do? I can’t understand Dutch, so I am not able to select the right option when calling the customer service.

Bram, I  have made a picture of my metercupboard and the existing connection. It’s written POA 01 UPC and the cable does not match with my modem (picture attached). I hope I have clarified why I need the technician to come and help: I need the proper access point for KPN modem. Thank you

@Paolo C I`m sorry to hear things haven't changed for the better. The last notes I see in my system indicate that the issue currently lies with a contractor. The contractor has to finalize the connection before we can complete and install. According to the information in the service ticket you will be informed the moment the planning for this is finalized. 

If you want to cancel you can do so in 3 ways. You can call 0800-0402, This is the quickest way. But not all of our employees speak English. So it is best to have a Dutch-speaking person around. 

The other way is to fill out a form or send a letter (translated via Google translate).