Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a KPN conenction and recently moved to a new address. The activation date they provided as JUL 7 though i moved to new address on JUL 1st. I managed 6 days with mobile data. I was eagerly waiting for JUL 7 to get my interet connection. Actual movie started from JUL 7. I connected all the cables as per the guidance on the videos provided in the KPN site. But I see a message "Connected, NO Internet". Called customer care and he gave a technician appointment for the next day JUL 8 ( 8AM to 10AM). Safe saide, I called customer care again, he said there is something visible. For any kind of appointments or changes, I dont see any notification till now to my mobile or email.

Next day, Morning 2 hours I was waiting for the technician staying outside itelf. Till 10:30 no once came. Called customer care again and they said he will book another appointment for next day for the same time. what the hell. I compromised. After some time, I wanted to make sure if the appointment is done properly. SO I called customer care again, he said there is nothing blocked. Is it a kind of joke? No notification no alerts. I really got fed up with this process. I went directly to KPN store and the person said, they see some error while booking an appointment, but she tried to post some message to someone in the system indicating as urgent. To be frank, i did not had any belief on that useless system they are using. Not at all customer friendly. 

Next day again, I waited 2 hours in the morning, no one came to fix the issue. Called Customer care and he provided a technician appointment for tomorrow. Also I went to KPN store at Amstelveen and such an irresponsible reply by him that he cannot do anything. 

How many tomorrows ? Do you guys understand the value of Internet and current situation where people are working from Home ? 

Admin: made own topic for your message

Hi @Suresh, welcome! This really doesn't sound good at all! I can imagine that you are fed up and want to know what is going on! How is the situation at the moment? Is your internet working or not? If there is anything I can do, please let me know and update your forum profile with your adress and customer number.Â