Skip to main content

Hello, I have a monthly subscribed 1gb Fiber internet service from you. (Also I have a fritz modem service).

Question is, I bought a house and moving there soon, I would like to have a 1-2 year subscription now (to receive discounts). Can I move my internet there and change the subscription too at the same time?

Hi @emr550m, yes, you can do a move and a change at the same time. But, depending on when you move, and what the state of the fysical connection in the new house is, you might want to split these things up. When done at the same time, any changes you make in the subscription will not go into effect until the move is completed. If that is not your preference, it might be better to first change the subscription (as this is usually an instant thing) and then do the move. 

For changes, you can do these via the MijnKPN or via Customer Service (0800-0402). The move needs to be done by our Move Desk, so for that you need to call us anyway (tell our speech recognition you want ‘verhuizing’).