Skip to main content

When I signed the contract for KPN, it was mentioned that my current T-mobile subscription will be automatically cancelled by KPN. However, I see this has not been the case! I called T-Mobile and they said they have not received any cancellation notice from KPN and I still have to pay one extra month of fee for their services. I would like to know why is that?!

Hi @Ali1k! Welcome to our forum. I`m sorry to hear we didn't cancel T-Mobile for you. In the confirmation for your order, did it say we were canceling T-Mobile? And were you beyond the date your contract with T-Mobile ended?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, we are responsible for canceling the contract. If for whatever reason we fail to cancel it, there is a number of steps to take.

1: contact us through 0800-0402 to let us know that the contract is still active.

2: because we can't cancel your contract outside of the normal proces, you will have to do this. This does mean you will have to contact T-Mobile to stop the contract. Call 0800-8104 for this. They will stop your contract after an extra month. 

3: contact us after you receive the final invoice. You can send that over to us and we will recomp you the amount on your next invoice from us. That way we will pay you for the fixed costs made after the date we started. We do not compensate any extra costs you make with T-Mobile that month, like made calls.

Could you let me know where in this proces you are? And call 0800-0402 to start this? It should mean within 3 phonecalls everything is made right. 

Thank you for your response and indeed in my contract was mentioned that kpn will terminate the contract with existing provider. I will follow up the process as suggested by you and hopefully I can get reimbursed for that additional month.