Skip to main content

Hi,

I am a new customer, I installed the internet this month (December 2021) but during the seconf week it’s starting to fail. Yesterday night I was trying to make some work and It was impossible, It gets disconnected every 10 or 30 min and then goes so slow for 5 or 6 min and then recovered.
   Today I have some times with the network down or slow. And the support it’s not so cool on the App. I’m new here in the Netherlands so I don’t have a very good level of Dutch. How can I make to speak with a “Human” that can resolve my problems in English?

Regards. 

Joseph

*admin: afgesplitst

Hi Can someone see my issue?, I’m paying for 50Mb ang I get 14Mb when it works. 
I need some number to call, I need to solve this problem as soon as possible, I understand that @Kpn is not respecting the contract, if I don’t find a solution this week I will have to change to another provider.

I am buying a 50Mb plan and I get 14Mb, after making the optimization process, etc, it’s the same… and from time to time there is no connection. Happens in all my connected devices “Computer + cellphone”. 
There is no number to call, or any “Human suport”,  The modem is Modem KPN Box 12
Please I need some solution to this during this week because It’s imposible to make a video call.

Admin: merged with your existing topic

Are you using a DSL-connection or optic fiber? Measuring via ethernet-cable or wifi? 14Mbps should be sufficient for video-conferencing, what upload speeds do you get?

We do have ‘human support’ via our social media outlets but calling 0800-0402 will get you to an employee eventually. The voice response system is to filter out any calls that can be easily fixed yourself. People who are calling to add another tv to the subscription for example, this can be done easily via MijnKPN. This way we keep another employee free to help with this kind of stuff.

I have 15 mbps and 2.2 mbps for upload.

the connection is Telefoonstekker (bijgeleverd)

Ah, then it might be possible that those numbers are all that is possible on your address. The 50Mbps-subscription on DSL-connections is a ‘up to’-speed as sometimes more isn't possible due to distance to the local exchange.

These speeds should be enough for most videoconferencing software though as these mostly require only 1.5Mbps.

Maybe ‘Sneller Internet Buitengebied’ is an option for your location. Best is to call with 0800-0402 for that. Or fill in your profile (everything marked ‘prive’) can only be seen by yourself and the moderators of this forum. Maybe they can check it out. Response-time of a moderator is about a day at the moment.

It’s prive by default, the page doesn’t allowed me to change it. 
mmm the optical fiber page it says that there is no optical fiber on my apartment (from KPN) 

when I bought the package of 50mbps I put my address and now you told me that 15mbps is the maximum of my building….

No one attends at that number, how can I solve it?

when I bought the package of 50mbps I put my address and now you told me that 15mbps is the maximum of my building….

I'm not telling you the maximum is 15, I'm saying it might be. I have no idea where you live so I can't check anything in the systems. Please don't give me any address or something, because of privacy-reasons I'm not allowed to get them.

On the coppernetwork (using DSL) it should be disclosed what the speed is going to be before you ordered. Can you find the order confirmation somewhere? I'm not sure but I think it's also stated on there.

Hi @Joseph Berretta Moreno, welcome to our forum!
I've taken a look at the adress you filled in on your profile. I'm seeing the maximum technical speed should not be an issue. Your connection does however seem to be capped at 21Mbit/s at the moment while that should be 50, I made a ticket for the backoffice to investigate this. They will be in touch!

Keep in mind that if they call you it will be from an 088 or private number.

Hi, the order was SB591020 to be honest didn’t know that there was different capacities depending on the zone. I assumed that if I bought 50mbps I would have at least 35/40 mbps and not 15.

it’s complicated to me to work, my partner also works and has zoom conferences. In my case it’s critical to solve it this week because it affects our jobs.

I'm  reading your ticket is now waiting for your input, it seems we'll have to change something to your connection.
You have received a text message and e-mail with a direct phone number and access code to reach my colleagues. For a quick solution I'd recommend calling them as soon as possible.

I didn’t received any call! Which options do I need to press when I call to 0800-0402? Because it’s in Dutch I press for English, but when I press any option it’s start to speak in Dutch again.

I'll send you a private message with the specific phone number and access code @Joseph Berretta Moreno 

@Joseph Berretta Moreno did you manage to reach my colleagues? I see the ticket is still open

Hi @Thomas, i couldn’t solve the problem, I need internet for work. I filled in the cancellation of service form some days ago but no one called me.

In the line no one attends me, they sent me emails that someone tried to communicate with me but it’s a lie because I didn’t received any call.

im trying to call 0800-0402 in order to know where I need to send the equipment.

basically It was impossible to work with this internet when was online had 15 mbps and I hieres 50 and the issue that from time to time I didn’t had connection. 

Thanks for your reply @Joseph Berretta Moreno, I can't really help with cancellations or anything but I see your subscription has not been cancelled yet. Also the respite period ended on 14-12, did you submit the cancellation before that?
Either way you'll need to speak to my colleagues of the cancellations department about this. Again on 0800-0402 but you can also use the “bel me terug” option on this page (blue button on the right). My colleagues will then call you within the hour (during offfice hours).

Yes I submitted the cancellation the 13 of December and I start with the plan the 2

Ah alright. I'm reading the cancellation has been processed now.
Thank you for your patience, I'm sorry how this turned out. I've forwarded your feedback.

If you have any other questions you know where to find us!