Skip to main content

Hello I saw a moderator (Susan) had ordered a new Experia V10 for a KPN client. I have an old v7 that is not working properly for my family and would appreciate a V10 also. How do I get one from KPN? Thanks David

Hallo, ik zag dat een moderator (Susan) een nieuwe Experia V10 had besteld voor een klant van KPN.  Ik heb een oude v7 die niet goed werkt voor mijn gezin en zou ook een V10 waarderen.  Hoe krijg ik er een van KPN?  Bedankt David

Hallo @MrDB  Je kan wachten tot er iemand van KPN reageert op je bericht of je kan via deze Website van KPN heeft verouderde apparatuur omwisselen.

You can wait for answer from KPN or you can go to the Website 

Many thanks!

Hi @MrDB 

As far as I know, the online tool on the website mentioned above, is not capable to perform this swap.

You have two options:

1. Phone KPN for free on 0800 0402 (24x7)
  2. Wait for Susan (or one of her colleagues) here on the forum. Put your personal info into your Forum profile, so they can get to work straight away.

Many thanks Ruud!

Hi MrDB, welcome on our board. 

As far as I can see there is a new Experiabox on it's way, it should be delivered today and your Post NL swap point. Let us know if we can help you with anything regarding the router. :) 

Many thanks (everyone) I have the new Experia box and everything is running smoothly...now only Brexit to sort out! 🙄

Glad to hear. 

now only Brexit to sort out! 🙄

I just laughed out loud a little bit. :wink: