Skip to main content

Hi,

Mij Nederlands is niet goed, so I’ll ask in English ;-)

My new KPN gigabit internet was meant to start on Monday (2nd Nov) but keeps being delayed every day… 

When I speak to the customer support, apparently the engineers “will automatically turn the connection on tomorrow morning” but today is the 3rd time that has been said.

I have setup the router and everything is ready to go…. just needs someone at KPN to flick a switch and get a new customer but right now I’m super annoyed and checking my 14 day cooling off period for cancelling.

Is there someone at KPN who can get this fixed ?

Hi @Russ3llCW, welcome to our forum! I can imagine that you’re more than a little annoyed and wondering when your connection is going to be activated if it keeps getting postponed. I'm glad that you’re making a topic for this here and I'd be happy to see what I can find. Could you fill out your forum profile with your address and the name and date of birth of the subscriber? If you place another message here when you’ve done so I can check the delivery of your connection! 

All updated, thanks!

Thanks for the info. I would like to plan an engineer to investigate why there isn’t any signal. I'm assuming you KPN box is connected the way it should? From the fiber box a UTP cable to the red WAN connection on the KPN Box? 

The next available engineer is on the 9th of November in the afternoon, can I go ahead and schedule it? Please answer asap, before these option will be taken. 

Hi Alex,

That time works for me thanks.  

The customer service team think it has just not been activated yet (I’ve not received any activation SMS messages) so probably worth checking that first….

One other point - I don't yet have a KPN “rekeningnummer” and so cannot connect this service to my KPN ID.

Does that help find a solution, perhaps without needing to wait for an engineer?

RCW

Hi @Russ3llCW thanks! I just noticed two available slots tomorrow(the 6th) and I've taken the liberty to reserve a spot for you there. Is that okay with you? If not we can still reschedule to the 9th!

6th is perfect! What time?

Between 08:00 and 10:00 if that's alright?

:thumbsup_tone2: will be waiting….!

Hi @Russ3llCW, is everything ok now with your connection, due to the engineer?  :slight_smile:

Ja, bedankt!  The engineer sorted it all out 😉.

Thanks for organising that.

MVG

Russell

Thanks for sharing the good news :blush:

Reageer