Skip to main content

HI Team,

Hope you are doing well!

I am Ajitav Chatterjee living in Amsterdam and I applied for an internet connection on 25th May 2022. Initially, my start date was suppose to be 01/07/2022 but it got delayed and now it is showing the start date is today i.e. 12/07/2022, however I have not received any device or modem to connect the internet.

To start with I did following:

1. I called customer help desk but they kept on saying that I will receive device this evening or by tomorrow for around 20-25days.
  2. When the day was close to start of connection date, then I have been told to reach KPN networks.
  3. When I reached KPN networks, I have been told that there is an overstappen service problem.
  4. When I reached overstappen deaprtment, I have been told that there is no issue with overstappen but I have to reach the customer care again.

Now, I am really confused to whom I should reach within KPN to get my internet connection. Is there anyone who knows and provide me with some concrete information about my internet connection.

I hope you guys understand my situation as I have to work remotely and I moved to a house where I need some internet connectivity. Could someone please look into this and help me?

Here are some details:
klantnummer: **********

bestelling met nummer ***********

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Ajitav

Hi @Ajitav, welcome to our forum! 
The quickest way to reach us is always by phone on 0800-0402 but I see you've already spoken to my colleagues there.
The installation package should arrive in the week before the connection should be activated.
I'm reading you've spoken to my colleagues tuesday to cancel your order. As of now there's no order anymore.
​​​​​

If you have any additional questions or would like to place a new order you know where to find us!
​​

Hi @Thomas , I called to customer care to know about my order status, however they cancelled my order without my permission and I am afraid if this is how I will be treated being a customer.

Just FYI, I think I called 0800-0402  many times and I got different responses from different customer care executive and no one is aligned on their answers. I already shared my experience above. Still I can’t believe that asking for a order status can lead to cancellation of order. :-)

Yeah we're not off to a great start I agree. An order should not be cancelled without your knowledge or approval. I'm not sure how that happened to be honest.

If you'd like to give us another chance you can order by phone through our website, or in a physical shop, whichever you prefer. 

@Thomas I took the contract when KPN offered me a TV as welcome gift. Even if I go for KPN now, then first of all again I will be juggled between customer care executives and second I won’t get the contract with TV. Considering my experience and no benefits with contract now, I think I will opt for some other operator. Thanks!