Skip to main content

I just moved to a house where I got told there's fiber connection. So I started my contract with KPN.

I received the equipment in order to plug and play installation. Unfortunately there's no fiber optic box installed in the house.

What should I do? Where can I get the required box/boxes, who can help me about this?

Hi @Ricardo Tondello . Welcome to the forum.

That's a nasty surprise.  Are you sure there isn't a fiberbox in your home? Did you talk to any neighbours yet? If so, do they have a fiber connection in their homes? And where is it placed?

How does your ‘meterkast’ look? Is there a copper/DSL connection? 

I didn’t talk to any neighbors, it seems that the building is on refurbishment so I believe no one is there, yes im sure i looked 100 times, didn’t find it anywhere. The only thing i can see its RJ45 cables and coaxial ones (the ones from old TVs), but there is no place to plug the equipment provided and no orange cable as well.😖

The best thing you can do is call 0800 0402 .  The forum isn't really suited for these issues. 

If you want our help please keep in mind that our respons can take several days. In that case please fill out your profile and give me a sign in this topic.Â