Skip to main content

A very sad experience that I decided to take on an offer from KPN and transition from Ziggo. First of all the sales person who initially made me the offer was lying to me saying that “you will not have to do anything, a technician will come by and will take care of everything on the connection date and you will have your internet running right away and we guarantee that you will not stay with no internet”. 

Apparently on the connection date nobody came, and after installing myself there is no connection since the glas lid is not lighting up and there is no internet provided.

When calling in the customer service line, a very rude lady does not help at all (most likely she is annoyed that she also has to speak english since I am not Dutch), and tells me how it is not sustainable to send technicians, and that she can arrange something in 20 days for someone to come (so much for the “guaranteed no day with no internet”). Then she also treats you like a 90 year old grandpa who probably does not know how to connect 1 cable and probably that is why your connection does not work while not providing any useful advice if she even has any to provide.

This in my opinion, is completely unprofessional, as also after the so-called “connection date” we have 14 days to revoke our contract while you have to wait more than that for a technician to come and fix your connection. I guess no choice but just to cancel now that you can and go back to Ziggo apparently. Unfortunate when the offer is good but they cannot deliver and treat you bad.

Hi @Michalis Z, welcome on our forum. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you're havind thins eperience with us. A "Glas” led that is not burning means that there is no connection between the fiber unit and the central point in your neighbourhood. An enigneer was most definately necessary. 

I do see that you've cancelled your contract, very sorry to hear that, once again my apologies for the misunderstanding.