Skip to main content

Hi ,

we are new client for KPN

We installed new box regarding instructions .Connected fiberglass as well ..But on 

Our box Internet lights keep flashing and inc tv we have still no Wife connection .

Hi @Ndlc , welcom to the KPN community where customers help each other.

You say you connected fiberglass as well: which lights are on the unit and which ones are on? I assume that you connected the fiber box to the router (epxeriabox) with a network cable to the WAN port of the router?

Wireless is on tv is on and stays on 

but internet ligt is on but keep flashing .Yes I connected fiberglass ( red cable )connected th router .Fiber glass box only 2 lights are on .Power and Ethernet 

internet ligt keep flashing .Power and wireless ligt on router is stays still 

Your fiber connection is nor working because your ONT is not mounted on the connection point.
Somewhere in your home you have this: 

Mount it over it like this:

The “glas” light on the fiber box should be on. So you have no fiber connection.

Either try putting the black thing off and on once more, or you may call the helpdesk at 0800-0402. They can send a tech-person, but it might come with a cost.

But do it carefully, otherwise it may break @Ndlc 
There is also a black cap in your ONT box, remove this first. Please read the user manual carefully with Google Translate Photo Modes.

The “glas” light on the fiber box should be on. So you have no fiber connection.

Either try putting the black thing off and on once more, or you may call the helpdesk at 0800-0402. They can send a tech-person, but it might come with a cost.

Hij heeft ze ONT niet aangesloten op het glasvezel punt als je goed kijkt naar de foto.

I have this box fiber  box  not from KPN 

If I’m right, you can remove this one carefully by pressing the little hole / clip on the top.

Move it downward, it will come off from the mounting.

Then, if it’s the some as in my picture you can install the new one.

If you not sure, post the picture here and we will guide you through it.

Ty I did exactly but unfortunately no Glas connected:( probably call the service for :(((

Ty I did exactly but unfortunately no Glas connected:( probably call the service for :(((

Did you also reboot it, power off for 30 seconds and on again?

u mean 

With fiber box  ?

Reageer