Skip to main content

Hi, Today it’s supposed to start my subscription still I have no internet connection I have not a dutch phone yet and I have no way to contact the customer service through an email or an active phone number.

I need an assistance as the green light of internet in the modem is blinking and it is not stable. Apparently this is leading to no internet connection/wifi. I have put the cable in the correct plug on the wall and the other side in insert in the DSL spot behind the modem.

Can somebody  help me? I need internet to work!

Anna

Hi I received my modem yesterday now the internet Green light keeps on blinking and I still don’t have internet connection.
Cannot find any customer service email or telephone number and I don’t have a Dutch phone yet. Could you please tell how to fix it? I need internet connection to work!

Anna

Admin: moved to own topic

Hello @Sartore Anna 

De grey cable from the wall outlet should be connected tot the grey DSL port and not to one of the yellow LAN ports,

The Customer Service phonenumber is 0800-0402

Thank you yes I saw the mistake and fixed now I connected to the dsl but still same issue, any other suggestion?

the customer service only speaks dutch which I cannot speak unfortunately

Is the any other phone wall outlet of the same type, if so you could try that one.

Otherwise the best thing is to call Customer Service, they should be able to speak English.
If you call then say that you want to speak to an employee, the computer should then connect you to one.

Hi @Sartore Anna, welcome to our forum!
I see GeSp already helped you, did you manage to get your connection working?