Skip to main content

I am supposed to have an Internet connection at home from 20.02.2023. When I received a package from KPN, I installed everything according to the instructions. But the internet didn’t work. So I called a worker to check what was wrong. A KPN worker came, checked the connection, and told me, that indeed there is some problem, which she could not solve, so another technician is needed. 

After that I spent hours on the service line, trying to figure out what is going on. One day I had a call with a technician, we agreed on the time, when he would come, but he never showed up. Also, I received a letter from KPNnetwork, where it was written, that some work will be done on March 27, so I have to stay home. I stayed home, even though I don’t have the Internet and it is hard to work from home in this situation. But as usual, no one showed up. Today I received a call from KPN, I was told that someone will contact me at 17:00, now it is 19:00, and guess what - nobody called me.

I tried to be patient, but now I really don’t understand what should be done to make the Internet work.

If you have a possibility to avoid KPN - do so, it is impossible to make things work. Everybody is super nice to you, but at the end of the day, nothing happens.Â