Skip to main content

Hi,

I have installed my KPN Box 12 last Friday(13/01) when my new subscription started and since then I always get the green flashing light for Internet. I called the support and reseted the modem but still did not fix the issue. After that  they scheduled a visit for today but nobody showed up and I did not receive any message or call. 

Best regards,

Matheus Vieira 

Well that's most unfortunate Matheus and i'm sorry for the troubles you have for the rough start of the subscription. If you didn't receive any notice of delay from our mechanic you should contact 0800-0402 to reschedule the appointment.  

Hello @Remco_,

I called them today around 11:50 and they informed me that the visit was schedule between 10 and 12(originally it was scheduled for between 8 and 10, as it was written in the confirmation SMS).

I waited for a few more minutes but nobody came.

I do see a log from an engineer, but I can't make out if he came to your address.

I also get a message a new appointment can be made, the quickest way to do that is call us again on the number Remco mentioned. That way it can be planned directly.

Hello,

Customer support informed me that the engineer(who I never saw and did not come to my home) reported that it’s not possible to activate my internet. She told me that I would receive an email with the explanation and instructions to return the equipment but so far I received nothing. Moreover, today there was an attempt to charge my account 70,42€, which I don’t agree to pay since the service never worked.

Can someone please help?

The message I saw 3 days ago has changed now and it indeed says it can't be installed and needs to be cancelled. On the forum we don't have the tools to do that, the department that can do this is available at the number we mentioned earlier, you will be transferred to the correct department and they'll be able to help you with this.

The issue was fixed with the help of customer support. This topic can be closed. Thank you.