Skip to main content

Hallo, in April i male contract with KPN, I received packet, try to connect no work, technical services comes (he sait better to switch to optic internet there is problem with ppt) then couple of days after I receive mail that they refuse me for optic internet (my building is in future plan to be done with optic) I go to the store (Heerlen) guy told me he will speak with the boss I we will call me, nothing happened 

Then I contacted on FB they first told me yesyes us okay we will fix optic them they say no is not posible but we will send again guy from technical services to check, he come and he realises that someone level down (I live in building) someone drill in wall and destroy ptt cabel, then he told me that he will make appointment for guy number 3 to come to fix, when guy number 3 come he started to laugh and he said that him job is not to destroy the wall to fix this, but if inform KPN, KPN will fix optic in 10-15 days, of course nothing happened, after that I contacted KPN they send to me emergency packet with just 100gb... I don't paying this money to have just 100gb

Still nobody call me to inform me about anything.

I paying may bills and for now I paid almost 100e and I gat 100gb…

No comment.

Hi @no internet 2 mounts and welcome to our KPN Community. 

I'm sorry to read that it's been this difficult to get the services working. How unfortunate that the downstairs neighbor drilled through the cable. 😔
This should definitely be solved so if you haven't heard anything yet then the best thing to do is call us on 0800-0402. We’re available 24/7 when you have no services at all. 

That way you can ask for an update. If a mechanic stopped by then I'm assuming there's a ticket open for our backoffice, and my colleague should be able to see what the status is. 
Of course you can also always contact us through Facebook again like you did before! 

Reageer