Skip to main content

Sorry for not speaking Dutch. 

There is no internet at my house since yesterday evening. 

I have checked all of the cables, nothing changed since yesterday about it.  Glas light on fiber box is off though. I don’t know how to solve this. Could this be also because of some construction work going on in the neighborhood?

Regards. 

It sounds like it definitly has something to do with the construction work. Could you ask your neighbours if they’re disconnected as well?

I have done the checks and trials in the website. Nothing wrong is reported. I also did not get any notifications about maintenance. I guess it is better to have a mechanic to look into that. 

I have also checked with neighbors. They all have connection. I tried to create an appointment but website is giving error. Phone call is not available after 6 pm. Can you please send someone to check this?

Hi @Alico09 and welcome to our forum! Hopefully the issue has been solved in the meantime. 

For errors or loss of services you can always call us on 0800-0402. If you tell the ‘robot’ that you have no services at all, then you should be put through to one of my colleagues automatically after a while. 

If the malfunction still isn't solved, you can still call us. That's the quickest way to get this solved and hopefully you'll have services soon. 

If that's not working out, do let me know here!