Skip to main content
Vraag

No internet since two days

• 5 September 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 41 keer bekeken

I thought first that KPN is really good company, but they are thief and I didn't have internet in the cable since two days. the customer service worker of them told me that the modem has problem, if you are going to make people fool, then it is only you are stupid, not people. I am really searching the complain email. I would like to complain about your service and your customer service workers. 

Hi @A.w.Azizi

What exactly is going on? Was a modem sent to you while this was not necessary because there was a break in the cable? You can also assume that no one intentionally treated you poorly, so let's keep it respectful. 

What is respect? respect is something to pay for nothing. I am an old client of KPN, I had first contract with Telefort, then they transferred without our permission to KPN. Since that date we did not have good services and even the customer services are learning me to respect. why I have to respect? If I do not have internet at home from 4th of September and they made an appointment for Saturday from 08'00-1000, and I wait half day from 8 o'clock till 1215, at 1000 i called them they told me, that our monitor is in traffic. then at 1215 called me that sorry our monitor is absent. and he is not going to come. if it was really like that, you had to call me on 8 o'clock not 1215. there was no need to be lie.  and still I do not have internet. this is service of your. I am client. I am not working for yours. You are working for the client. No body sent us anything. they just break the cable. Do not expect from client respect. if you have like this service to clients. 

Because I'm also a human being trying to find out what's going on and how to help fix this problem. What do you mean by monitor, the engineer? 

Ans please try to type in a calm matter so I can understand what you're saying. 

Reageer