Skip to main content

I have the exact same problem as listed above.

I use USG instead of KPN Modem, and the connection suddenly stopped working. I switched to KPN Modem without any success. The physical link is dead, no lights at the either end of the connection, even with different cables.

Then I searched the forum and saw skv25’s post. Followed the instructions, called KPN and my nightmare started again. I am yet again being send from KPN to KPNNetwerk and KPNNetwerk to KPN.

I had to wait over 15 minutes to reach a human being over the phone, and it takes at least 10 minutes to describe the issue, and they just send me to somewhere else. Can you please help me schedule a technician to replace the box? 

Hi @amersin! I`m sorry to read services are down. I've started a ticket for you. The ticket will measure the line for the next couple hours.

After this you will receive a text message. If the services remained down you will get a link from where you can choose a date and time for the engineer. Could you confirm for this purpose that we have the correct phone number? I've added the one we have to your profile. 

If this number is not correct please change it as soon as possible so I can add the right one. If it is correct, please confirm here. After that please also confirm you've been able to plan the engineer. 

Thanks @Bram_ that is indeed my phone number.

@amersin in that case please let me know if you managed to plan the engineer? Or if there are any other questions up to that point?

@Bram_ Still no progress, how long should I wait?

Did you receive an SMS ? 

I’ve only got SMS around when the case was created with information that investigation has started but no SMS for scheduling a technician. 

They will call you to arrange for a mechanic.  My hope is that they will contact you tomorrow. 

Do you have a mobile subscription with KPN?  If so I can put a large data bundle on it (free)

No, unfortunately I don’t have KPN subscription.

I’ve got the call this morning, and a technician visit was scheduled for today. The visit was finished like an hour ago and everything is back online again. Thanks for your help @Bram_ and @Erwin_ 

@amersin happy to hear the problem has been fixed! I`ll close the topic for you. 🙂