Skip to main content

Kpn TV and Internet on top of my mobile phone. TV still works, Internet lost every connection after 2 days of working fine. Now there is nothing. I am in need of assistance. Already furious about this service. I need help I tried everything mentioned, reset over 20 times already but nothing works. Send someone over to fix it but I'm not paying your mechanics this is on your end not mine 

Admin: afgesplitst, eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

Hi @Steph4n! Welcome to our forum. I`m sorry to hear about your situation. 

The fastest way of getting this fixed is to call 0800-0402. That way someone will talk you through the possible steps and send an engineer if you need one. 
If you can't call, please do a reset of your modem first. If that doesn't help please fill out your profile and let us know here.

Furthermore, some engineers might cost you money. Some others won't. Any engineer that is purely sent to fix your services will not cost you money. So no worries about that. 
If you ask an engineer to just improve your wifi or install extra appliances, that might cost extra. But we will always inform you ahead of time. 

I hope that gives you a bit of peace of mind. Please let us know here if you need any further assistance.Â