Skip to main content

Hello Team,

Highly disappointed and angry with KPN. We ordered fibre optics connection in June/July. Till today we hav no status of what is happening with it. Screen shot of the calls. Till today I have no idea what is going to happen. We have been atleast in 2 loops with back office  still no avail. SUCH A BAD SERVICE ..THAT TOO AT A TIME WHEN ITS HIGHLY NEEDED. Due to work from home that we all have to do. FEEL HARRSED BY KPN for keeping us hanging and not giving directions

Hi @Niha and welcome to our forum. I'm so sorry to hear that you’ve been waiting for a connection for so long. 😔 I agree, especially now internet is basically a necessity and of course you'd like to know when you can start using your services. Especially after such a long wait. 

Could you fill out your forum profile with your address and the name and date of birth of the subscriber? I'd also like to know whether there's a fiber connection in your home already, or if that still needs to be placed. Let me know when you’ve filled out your forum profile, then I can start investigating. 

@Niha  I see you've added your information to your profile. Thanks!
I've taken a look at your situation and I'm afraid I don't have any good news. In the file it says my colleagues spoke to you about this on 23-09.

We're currently waiting for KPNNetwerkNL to get the connection to your house. What I'm reading is that they concluded on 9-9 that they need a permit to do so and this will take about 8 weeks.
After that they can schedule an engineer/crew to work on the connection, when they report to us that the work is finished our backoffice will contact you again to schedule an appointment with one of our engineers to finish the installation.

Until KPNNetwerkNL has gotten the permits,laid the cable and told us they're done we can't see any of the progress on this from our end. 
Until then I can only ask you to contact KPNNetwerk directly. More information on that you can find here

Thanks atleast its better than in being in complete dark.

I will appreciate it if you can you also help me with why it took so long to figure this out (around 4 months) ? And when these 8 weeks are getting over? Is there any guarantee that after 8 weeks we will get this done and we will get fibre optics connection?

Regards,

Niharika 

It looks like it's all dependant on the permit. Without it the crew can't install the fibre.  It's impossible for me to give guarantees. 

My advice is to contact KPNNetwerk.  

Hi Eriwn, 

Thanks again for responding.

I can imagine no one can give guarantees but still i do not get an answer of till when this 8 week continue.

and I also can see that the suggestion is to contact KPNNetwork. 

So basically  when a customer needs more information we will have order then we will call customer care for knowing the status, then write our grievances on this forum and we as a customer have to call the Network team to get further information.

and if I go by my past experience I guess this is the only way for me to get the information about the order that I placed with KPN.  Because there is no other escalation method available at KPN.

Regards,

Niharika

Well the issue is that we (KPN) and KPNNetwerkNL are two separate companies.
We can't see the excact status of their tickets,files or planning.  That's why the only way to get more info about the progress of their activities is by asking them directly.

Perfect,   so I called network team as well they also have similar service like KPN where customer support noted our request and when someone will contact us with more information he can not confirm. 

Now after this can you please tell me what is the way that I can cancel my bestelling? Do I have to call customer care for this as well?

Regards,

Niharika

That's not the response I had hoped for either :frowning2: the quickest way to cancel your order is indeed bij calling 0800-0402 and tell the computer you want to cancel but you can also do it online here: https://www.kpn.com/annuleren