Skip to main content

I have requested move one month ago and date is today. Website says KPN needs to make connection adjustment. But when I click on ‘make technician appointment’, nothing happens. Please arrange this as soon as possible.

Welcome to the KPN Forum @RohitKumbhar! To help you with this query I am going to require some information. If you could fill out your profile and make sure you note down your customer number. Information filled out on your profile page can only be seen by KPN moderators so will not be available to other customers. When you have done this please let us know here and we will check out what the problem is and help you fix it. 

Done...would be great if you can guide further Bram

Thank you, @RohitKumbhar. I've looked into it and unfortunately your connection is not yet ready for service. A technician from KPN Netwerk NL needs to come by and do work. For that we need to make an appointment. You should have received an e-mail about that on the 14th of May. Would you please add a telephone number that you can be reached on to your forum profile? You may use the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’ for this. We can then pass on this number to the Network people so they can contact you.

Hello Erik, this is done now. Could you kindly support in arranging network team to visit me as soon as possible please

Hi @RohitKumbhar, I've added your number to the ticket.
I would also like to ask you to contact my colleagues on the number they mailed you on the 14th of may. I've sent you a private message about that as well.
You can reach them on working days between 09:00 and 17:00.

Good afternoon @RohitKumbhar, I see you've spoken to my colleagues today and the wheels are turning! 
Let us know if you have any questions!

Hi Team, my home internet is still not transferred by network team and I'm waiting to have appointment by technician.  Meanwhile I have been provided with 50GB internet mifi but it is finished now. Please recharge it as soon as possible as lots of work is depending on internet. Thank you.

Hi @RohitKumbhar, I've requested a top up for your mifi router, extra Gb's will be added tomorrow!

Hello Team,

My emergency 50gb internet is about to get finished. Could you kindly recharge. Broadband installation is not happening before Monday 14th.

Hi @RohitKumbhar, I've merged your topics and updated your bundle!