Skip to main content

Dears,

It was foreseen an appointment with our technician on March 27, 2023 between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM, I left my job from Maasvlakte to be at home on time, and after waiting no one came and no one is informing that they are coming or not. I call thousand of time the 800 0402 and only after so many tries the service center reply to me and saying that they don't know if they are coming or not because they don't have they contact number. 

At 5:07PM i received an email saying “You have made an appointment for a technician for Weena 931 in Rotterdam on April 5, 2023 . Our technician starts between  13:00 and 15:00 . The end time can therefore be later than  15:00 . The technician is busy for about 1 hour, but we plan 2 hours just to be sure. Please make sure you are there. If you are not present, we will charge call-out costs.”

No one call me for new appointment and no one agreed on it. And except this is written also “”If you are not present, we will charge call-out costs.”” What about my cost that i need to leave my job and no one cam or inform me that they are coming. It’s strange that in 2023 to happen this things.

This is unacceptable.  Except this one even the internet is not connected , I get charged, and this is crazy.

Can I have a reply what i need to do, so maybe is better I can cancelled the contract if I don't have the service?

Hi @Ergys, welcome to our forum! 
Thank you for your message, my apologies! It's not our intention to inconvencience you ofcourse.
Sometimes an appointment has to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. Think of a technician being ill or a technical issue.
If the new date is not convenient for you we can reschedule that as well. For that it's best to call us on the number you mentioned, 0800-0402

Hi @Thomas,

I can understand that an appointment can be reschedule due to unforeseen circumstances , if technician is ill or technical issues, and i can accept it , but minimum I need to be informed that technician is not coming in order i can arrange also my things, and also you can not reschedule a new appointment without discussing with the client first. 

And is not right that if the client is not disponibel due to unforeseen circumstances , you will charge the client call out cost, like you mentioned in the email .  “If you are not present, we will charge call-out costs”

We need to be fair from both sides.

I call already 0800-0402 on 27/03/2023, for the reschedule on 31/03/2023 from 17:00-:19:00 and they told me that they will send to me a confirmation but still I haven't received the confirmation by email

Thank you

BR

You're absolutely right, and they should have also called you beforehand, I'm not sure why they havent but I've forwarded the feedback.
The call-out cost is a company policy I don't really have a solution for, but if anything happens why you couldn't make the appointment you can also reschedule without the call-out costs.

Have you received confirmation about the appointment tomorrow yet?
I can check this for you, could you update your profile and let me know?

Admin edit: as I won't be available after 16:30 this afternoon you can also doublecheck these things by calling us on 0800-0402