Skip to main content

Hello,
My second SuperWiFi point started to show orange light while it was always green.
I tried moving that closer to the main WiFi point but it didn’t help.
How can the status be changed over the time since it was working before but now it’s not.

admin: added to the title for clarification 

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, If the Superwifi light shines orange it means there is a bad connection or too far away. It is wireless connected? Have you already gave the node a reset? Put something pointy for at least 15 seconds in the little reset hole. 

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, If the Superwifi light shines orange it means there is a bad connection or too far away. It is wireless connected? Have you already gave the node a reset? Put something pointy for at least 15 seconds in the little reset hole. 

I reset the Superwifi and now it shows a purple light. What should I do now?

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, If the Superwifi light shines orange it means there is a bad connection or too far away. It is wireless connected? Have you already gave the node a reset? Put something pointy for at least 15 seconds in the little reset hole. 

Connect it temporarily with an ethernet cable to the kpn modem for about 20 minutes. After this time the light should be green again. Then you can place it somewhere else wireless again 

Connect it temporarily with an ethernet cable to the kpn modem for about 20 minutes. After this time the light should be green again. Then you can place it somewhere else wireless again 

I just did it. As long as it was connected to the modem by ethernet cable it was green. After 20 mins I disconnected the SuperWifi and it now shows red light.

I just did it. As long as it was connected to the modem by ethernet cable it was green. After 20 mins I disconnected the SuperWifi and it now shows red light.

I think it's best to call the kpn customer service so that they can assist you. They can help you step by step what to do. And they can check or change things for you remotely which i can't.

If it turns red the SuperWifi can't get a connection. Reset the SuperWifi and try again. Or call 0800-0402 so my colleague can walk you through the steps till it works.