Skip to main content

Since I finished my stay in the country and the collection / debit date was after the departure, I contacted the company through online customer service where they directed me on how to proceed, with the payment and the hardware return procedure, thus I made the payment in advance and returned the modem by mail, saved the transaction details, the banking bill, just in case.

And since I was permanently departing the country, the next day later I also closed the bank account and the money were not returned by then, the same day I also departed the country.
Only to now receive a mail that the payment was not made, urging me to pay it within the following 3 days.

I have the proof of payment, so what is to be done now?

Hello @Diaru, thank you for your message. I understand you have left the Netherlands and hence have terminated your contract. As you knew the final payment would we due after you left te country, you transferred money directly to our bankaccount. Now you get an email saying you have an outstanding invoice. I understand your worries, especially since you have proof of the payment. I'd advise you to give us a call tomorrow (Friday May 14th) between 8 am and 5 pm on the phone number +31612001200. My customer service colleagues can transfer you to our financial department and they can investigate what happened to the payment you made earlier. Unfortunately I do not have this option myself.