Skip to main content

I have subscribed to KPN recently but my connection is not working I request an engineer to come and check it .. he came and told me there 's something wrong in the cables and someone will call me for appointment .. and already someone called and made appointment for today.

After that today I got another call that ’s the poblem still presists and someone call me for another appointment …  I got a voicemail in Dutch as I don’t speak dutch I had to get someone to translate it the message says that I should call 0183 6100 11 to book another appointment .. I tried to call it and have been on queue for literally more than an hour !!!! just to book appointment so i can fix my internet that I already paid for and cannot use
of course everything in dutch and me as an expat who just recently relocated I can’t understand anything from voice mail or recored messages .. don’t know what should I do to be able to booking appoint and fix my internet.

Welcome to our forum @Khalid.Mek! I`m sorry to hear communication isn't going smooth. 

I've checked the information in our systems. I see the connection is being worked on today. I`m expecting you to get an update. 

If not, could you take the plug out of the fiber connection point for over 2 minutes some time after 18:00? Please let me know here if the fiber connection is restored after that.

Hi @Bram_   .. thanks for responding

on Wednesday on 12:00 PM a technician came home and checked the FTU box and told me that it needs to change and I will send someone to change it .. another technician came 2 hours after that and changed the FTU box still didn’t work .. so he chaned the GLASVEZELKASTJE and still nothing worked .. he told me that he will send another technician tomrrow “Thursday” which is today and I have been waiting from him all day at home and had to take a day off from work but no one came !!!!!!!!!!!!

At 18:00 I did what you instructed and removed the connection point for like 5 minutes and plugged it back and still I have no connection.

I don’t not really know what should I do because I was supposed to be connected on 3 october and so far it has been 10 days and I didn’t get connected .. all I did is just paying for the activation fee and subscription and yet still didn’t get a single kbit/s from KPN because so far no one can figure out where is the problem also giving appointments and waiting for it and no one comes. !!!

@Khalid.Mek I've checked the ticket again and there is still work being done. It also shows that there has been contact. Is that from you calling 0800-0402?

If so, that is absolutely the fastest way to get in contact with us. And what I would like to propose is to handle communication through the same channel as much as possible. The reason is that if I make a note in the ticket, someone is going to check that. If I however put in information that is already there, extra delays might happen due to confusion.