Skip to main content

I git one week Internet and work Good. But yesterday its red light on box. Please help me.

Hi @Marcin0811, welcome. 

A red light on the box ain't good. But which light is it? And what have you already tried? Did you reset the modem? Could you also fill in your profile with at least your zipcode + housnumber and the name on the contract. Please let me know when you did so I can measure your line. 

My profile is completely. Its red light on internet and also red on service. I try reset box . Turn off on power, check kabel...

Thanks for your information @Marcin0811, I see your connection was activated yesterday. If it has worked before that you were still on the previous subscriber's connection. 
Can you describe us how your modem is connected to your KPN connection? You can also include pictures if that's easier.

I back to Home i think abouth 1h and I can send you The foto 

Thanks for the pictures! This looks alright! Also that the L1 LED on the back is green is a good sign indeed. If after a reset the Internet LED stays red (not pink) we'll need to send an engineer to check the installation.
(if the light is actually pink the modem is still installing/updating and this could take a while)

If we need to send an engineer for the installation you can schedule an appointment online in your order status page

I tried scheduling an engineer for you but I get an error so I put a  ticket through to our backoffice. They'll contact you to make an appointment as soon as possible.
One more thing we could try, could you disconnect the Sagem 4G modem and retry the paperclip-reset?
If that doesn't solve it we'll have to wait until the backoffice contacts you for the appointment.

Nothing has changed, please make an appointment as soon as possible, I'm home tomorrow and Friday, so make an appointment with an engineer if possible. Thank you

That's too bad. Our backoffice department will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an appointment with one of our engineer.

@Marcin0811  Has a engineer already visited you?

I see you have not responded. If you need help, we would love to hear it