Skip to main content

Dear KPN customer service,

After an order cancellation I had a call with the customer support ( on 4.01) and they confirmed that my order is cancelled and I have to bring the equipment to KPN service store or send it with PostNL. 

10th of January I brought the box with the modem and TVbox at KPN store (Rozemarijn 3, 2262AH Leidschendam) and at the same day I've received the invoice for the first month of KPN services. On 11th of January I contacted the service center again to double check about the order cancellation and the received invoice, and they told me that in the system my order hasn't been cancelled. My first cancellation notice and the invoice came with two different client numbers, but with the same name, surname, phone, address, bank number, etc.

Two days ago I received the carton box with the order number and letter that I have to return back the equipment, but I already left the equipment at the store on 10th of January. Today I went to the store again and а store employee refused to provide any details about the returned box or to track and trace the package. Hence, the staff submitted in the KPN system confirmation that a box with equipment with my address has been returned on 10.01. and also submitted a claim/request to the customer support to contract me by phone and provide further instruction.

Could you please help me with that issue? I didn't use the internet or TV for any single day. I cancelled the order less than in 14 days after making the order, and returned the equipment to KPN store on time. How can I resolve the issue with the invoice and what I have to do with the empty box for the equipment? 

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Iana

Hey @iana_1, the email is automatically send, the KPN shop will leave a note on your profile that it is returned. But if you really wanna make sure that they have then you will have to fill in your forum profile and a moderator can look it up for you.

@iana_1 Did you manage to clarify the situation? Sometimes the return intersects with the cancellation procedure and you will an additional box even if you already returned the relevant equipement.  Could you please fill out you're profile if you need me to check on the status of the cancellation.