Skip to main content

Hello,

2 days ego I have received experia box v10a from KPN.

This day I have also received a text mesaage on my phone with confirmation that mine internet connection is already active.

I have a "lasdop" connection at my home, so I used one of the boxes contained in the set and I plugged red wire to blue (and red to blue) in the box - its what I have found in the web.

Yesterday I called KPN to ask if my connection is actually active and nice lady confirmed it. 

Today I tried to log into router at 192.168.2.254 and I have seen that WAN connection is disconnected. At the dsl I see "link down".

I want to ask how can I fix it?

I tried restarting, rebooting to factory settings but still light on the router is red.

Thanks for helping

Hi Jadwiga, welcome on our forum/board. 

Allow me to take a look at the connection itself first, there is always a possibility that the ‘lasdop’ or the cable is damaged. Please fill in you details here and let me know when you've done this. I'll gladly have a look at the situation. 

Thanks!

Thank you.

Its done

Glad to hear! Let us know if we can help you with anything else. :relaxed:

I mean I have filled The details:)

Lasdop isnt damaged because it was in use couple months ago. Cable either, the end was cut to be able to use the boxes. 

Any suggestions what should I do?

Can you check if the subscription is actually active?

My bad, I misunderstood thinking that all was well. 

Just checked your order and the delivery date is set on the 21st of May. 

Any suggestions what should I do?

Yes, please wait it out until the 21st. There isn't really much that you can do atm. My apologizes for the text telling you that you should be able to connect, I'm going to knock some heads over here. :pensive:

Thank you. Now, I at least know that I dont have to change anything. 

Hello, 

Still having the problem but its already after anounced time - 21.05 14:00-21:00

No, reseting, rewireing doesnt help.

Thank you for further help

Ji J, I just tried to reach you on your mobile. Are you available later on today in the early afternoon? 

I just need info if its activated. I will be available at 18:00

That it is. I've asked the technical people to have a look, but the best option right now is to make an appointment with an engineer. That's why I tried to reach you by phone. I suspect that this is an issue in the infrastructure (cables). So if there's any chance I can reach you today before 2 pm; that would be great.