Skip to main content

Dear KPN Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss ongoing issues with my fiber glass internet connection. Despite previous report, the problem persists, impacting the reliability of my internet service.

The recurring symptoms involve sudden loss of internet connectivity, with two green lights on the fiber glass box and a persistent red light on the Experia box. Despite following the recommended troubleshooting steps, the problem has not been resolved.

I have documented these occurrences through Experia logs and have attempted various solutions, including resetting both the fiber box and the Experia box. Unfortunately, the frequency and severity of these interruptions have led me to reconsider my subscription to fiber glass internet.

Given these challenges, I am interested in switching my subscription back to ADSL internet. The simplicity of a single-box setup with ADSL seems more suitable for my needs, providing a potentially more stable internet experience.

I kindly request your assistance in facilitating the process of switching my subscription from fiber glass to ADSL. Could you please guide me on the necessary steps and provide an estimated timeline for the transition?

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution.

Not gonna happen. The old adsl cable will not be used anymore since there is fiber. Your problem is the Box12 modem. It's rebooting itself. Solution is to replace it with a new one. You can ask KPN for this on 0800 0402

>Your problem is the Box12 modem.

False statement.

>It's rebooting itself.

False statement.

what's the problem by calling with kpn to diagnose the connection remotely 

>Your problem is the Box12 modem.

False statement.

>It's rebooting itself.

False statement.

Do you have a other type of Experiabox? V10?

Which fiberbox do you have?

Do you have a other type of Experiabox? V10?

Yes. V10.

Which fiberbox do you have?

The same as on the photo you have attached.

I removed the off-topic discussion above here.
If your connection is unstable it really is best to just give us a call on 0800-0402, my colleagues there can diagnose your connection and advise you on the next steps.

Hey folks, thanks everyone for help.

I called 0800-0402 and they sent me a technician.

He replaced fiberbox with the new one and now everything works fine.

Thanks for the reply @Andrei Masalski!