Skip to main content

Hi

I have appoitment with a installer modem tommorow. But this time i not a home. I not can change this time online because website does't work.

Hi @Kseninio, welcome. 

Fastest way to reschedule the appointment is to call 0800-0402. If you want me to reschedule, please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. Could you also give me some dates when you are at home so I can make a new appointment. 

Please do it for me. 1.02 after  14. Every day after 15 and saturday we are in home all day. 

Thank you!

@Kseninio I wasn't able to reschedule the appointment, but no worries the appointment for tomorrow is canceled. My colleagues will call you within 2-3 working days to reschedule the appointment. They are aware of your (time)preferences. 

Super thank you soo i waiting

no one has called yet

I'm sorry to hear that no one called you in the meantime. I tried to call you @Kseninio, because I saw a perfect spot for tomorrow between 1500-1700H. A bit risky because of this short notice, but I gave this spot to you. Check your e-mail. If this doesn't suit your schedule, I can of course reschedule it. 
Let me know! 

The meeting time is good.

Thank you very much for your help!

Your welcome! Happy that this worked out:sunglasses: