Skip to main content

Vertel me alsjeblieft dat ik gisteren een KPN-router van een koerier heb gekregen, maar het kwam niet zoals je het me in je woonkamer liet zien, het moest een wit vierkant zijn, ik herinner me de naam niet, en er kwam een ​​zwarte ovale KPN Box 12 naar me toe en na alles gisteren volgens de instructies te hebben aangesloten, is alles in die zin in orde  dat het de router ziet, de computer het signaal ziet, alles brandt zoals het hoort, maar ik heb geen internetverbinding en nu is mijn vraag: moet KPN mij sturen om het signaal aan te zetten of hoe ziet het eruit?

And also with this router there was to be a Sonos wireless speaker worth 250 € for free and this speaker did not come either I do not know what is going on

Hi @Reacties, ik begrijp dat je een nieuw modem gekregen hebt maar dat de internetverbinding nog niet werkt. Dat is niet de bedoeling. Ik kijk graag voor je na wat er aan de hand is.

Kan je jouw gegevens in je foruprofiel invullen en geef je een seintje zo gauw ze er staan? If you'd rather communicate in English, that's no problem either, just let me know.

You haven't yet responded, @Reacties, do you have signal now? If not, please fill in your forum profile and reply here so we can take a look.

The Sonos will be sent as soon as your signal is activated. 

Hello, I already have the signal, I already have it turned on yesterday, i.e. December 11, but I have no internet connection, my laptop, the TV smart phone can see the router and are connected to it, but as I say everywhere, no internet connection, I cannot use the internet because there is no internet connection, only the signal is . maybe I am doing something wrong, but I connected according to the instructions. And does this modem have a wifi router at all. 

Hello again, I will tell you what it is all about.I live in a building called ssf in Dordrecht, I do not know if you know if you know or not, but I mean only if there is internet from KPN here in this building. I do not have a typical KPN socket, so I have this new router connected to the socket and shit through the English plug, so I connected the name to it with the modem cable according to the instructions, everything and maybe that's why there is a problem with the Internet And when it comes to the modem, maybe they made a mistake when sending me this model because what, as I mentioned before, the person who works in the KPN showroom showed me the router that will come to me and the one I have that I got yesterday is a completely different, completely different model, the serial numbers do not match at all, and after connecting it is at all another thing that the MAC address does not match the address that is on the plate on the back of the router, I will tell you that I do not know what to do to I'd like to be okay Maybe I'll pack this router and go, I just got him KPN Please help Oh, and what about my speaker for free 2 days ago I got the speaker modem, there is no information about it, just nothing. I will just add that this building in which I live ssf is like a workers' hotel something like that I have an apartment rented by my employer here also maybe there is no internet connection here from this company I don't know, I just think how I can .

Thank you for the information. I see that your connection will be ready on December 15th. This explains why you cannot connect to your internet. I'm going to have to ask you to have some patience.

As for the Sonos: As soon as your connection is live, you will receive an e-mail with more information about your Sonos within a few days. 

Ms. Denise Then I will be waiting. And why I got a message from KPN that the internet is on was 2 days ago and the modem signal was from the very beginning. And one more question I have is this modem ok because as I mentioned when I bought it in a KPN showroom, the employee showed me a completely different modem and said that one will come to me and in fact I have a completely different one? Will I get a message from KPN on December 15 that it is ok with the Internet? 

The modem you got is perfectly fine. We have different kinds of modems. You have probably see the Experia Box V10 or V10a. The Experia Box V12 is the newest Experia Box. But you don't have to worry about this. Your Experia Box is just fine.

You won't receive a message from us again. However, if you don't have internet at the end of the day on December 15th, please send us a message. We'll then see how we can help you.

Well then I will. I have the last question. Is it possible to connect to the kpn network in this way, as I wrote. I am asking because I do not know what network this SSF building is from 

it's really difficult for me to say something about that based on written text. Could you perhaps post photos of how you have connected your modem? Then I can take a look.

I haven't heard from you in a few days. Is your internet working now?

Hi, I'm sorry for not answering, but I worked until I met and now I'm at work too, I don't know if it works. yesterday did not work yet. And can you check today December 15. 

I see the install date has now moved to December 16th. I have therefore asked my colleagues to have a look at this. Once I have more information, I'll get back to you.

I have already received a reply from my colleagues. This seems to be a bug. Your connection should be live. Since you cannot use your internet connection, I have booked a technician to have a look at your connection. This technician will come by on Thursday December 17th, between 10am and 12pm. If this doesn't suit you, I'd advise you to give us a call at 0800 0402. We can then move the appointment.

Hello again on Thursday I cannot work during these hours because I work so wise he cannot come to me on Friday he works the same way but shorter so if he has to be on Thursday between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Friday between 4 p.m. a 17:00 but let's make an appointment so that today, when I come back from work, I will reconnect because I have a router connected and all the cables will reconnect and see if it is okay If not, then I will let you know and after third, I do not have any KPN mailbox here at home because it is something like a hotel for employees, so they have internet here, but very weak and I only have a mailbox from them, only that when I checked whether it could be KPN internet at this address, which showed that yes that there is no problem but I do not know if it is exactly as it was written so it may be that I just can't have internet at all from pestka.pl and I can't set up a new box to the internet I would have to ask because it's not is M oh flat maybe that's why I don't have a signal but this is only my opinion so let's make an appointment so that I will connect again in the evening when I come back and see and call you and on Thursday during these hours the fitter is gone I just can't 

hello, I have only connected the modem now and it is still the same, i.e. no internet attached photos that I took. but I already know why I do not have this connection to the Internet, I am even 99 percent sure, namely I cannot connect to the KPN box because there is no such box here. When I was in the KPN showroom, a woman employee said that everything would be ok but she probably didn't understand me completely, maybe because my English is average, I meant a router for a sim card. because I can't mount a KPN box here 

An employee in the KPN showroom When I was a router, he said that everything would be okay but he probably didn't understand me, She was a woman, because I meant a router for a SIM card and not for a connection to the KPN box, I don't have such cans. I don't have it and I don't have it the possibility of establishing, so the visit of the installer is unnecessary. Please, cancel it, so that is why I do not have internet I have to give the router back from what I saw, it is 14 days for this, I send photos attached and please answer 

Hi @Reacties! Sorry for our late reply. I saw that you cancelled the technician. 
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you want to cancel the contract completely and send back all the hardware we send you. Or do you our help to fix the connection? If so, we need to reschedule a technician to install everything. 

BTW: I'm also a women employee:dancer:   

unfortunately you do not understand me in my apartment, it is simply not possible to install the KPN internet because I live in a workers' hotel by my employer and there is internet from them unfortunately you don't understand me i live in a workers' hotel arranged by my employer there is internet from them i don't know what company and besides i don't have junction boxes its from KPN so no I can't install the KPN internet so I have to give up, I thought that this modem is for a SIM card 

the building insists on Wolbrom's company and, as far as they know, the installation at the installation on the Internet now claims that the monter must be suspended on the SIM card for which they are to be replaced

the building belongs to Wolbrom, and from what I know, they don't agree to installing a new Internet, because the assembly needs to create a new connection

Ohhh, now I get it:sweat_smile: ! You wanted a mobile(internet) subscription using 4G instead of a fixed internet connection using xDSL/fiber. Yes, you should cancel this one! :see_no_evil:
You can cancel it by calling us (0800-0402). I'll leave my colleagues a note and I’ll refer to this topic. :smiley:

Here you will find the mobile subscriptions that we offer> https://www.kpn.com/mobiel-abonnement/sim-only.htm

Do you already have a MIFI-router for the sim card? We offer this type, but you can use any Mifirouter of your preference. 

EDIT: My apologies, you already have our unlimited data subscription. 

Good only there is very difficult to call  recently I called an hour and a half, I waited for someone to answer and when he finally spoke, I didn't do anything because they connected me to another employee who did not answer the phone at all

Please tell me how to return the modem that I have to you and what should I insert the SIM card into, if I already have the Internet. And how much time do I have to return this modem

I’m sorry to hear that you haven't been able to cancel your subscription. I will have to ask you to try it again, because cancellations can only be done by colleagues with the authorization to do so.
You can reach them by phone (0800 0402) every day between 8 and 22 (usually around 18 o’Clock it's easier to reach us) or by chat. You can start up a chat on our Contactpage. Click on “Administratie” and then on 'Ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You can start a chat by clicking on 'Naar chat'.

After the cancellation has been registered, you will receive a return box, to send the installationpackage back to us.