Skip to main content

I recently returned from holiday and before everything was working fine now for the last 2 weeks I have constant dropping or no wi fi problem in my house.

Devices shows full wi-fi signal but no actually there is no connection when you try to use. When I close modem or turn wi fi on-off in the devices then it starts to work. I tries resetting modem 2 times but didn’t help. I have multiple devices with old wi fi ot wi fi 5, 6 they are all the sime. 

Only cable connection works seamlessly.

Hi @lotr1903, welcome here! Sorry to hear you're having wifi issues. Can you tell me some more about your home network? Which modem do you have? Do you use any wifi access points, and if so, which ones? 

Hello Erik,

Thank you for your reply. I use KPN Box 12, and one access pointer from Tplink re605x at top floor. Modem is in the first floor.

Thanks, @lotr1903. You say, when the connection drops, you have wifi, but no internet. Does this happen with both the TP-Link and the Box 12? How are the lights on the Box 12 when the connection drops? And, if you have a fiber connection, how are the lights on that when the connection drops.