Skip to main content

Hi.

The problem with Internet start last friday (07/10/22), a couple times per day the internet and wi-fi stop working for a few moments. But with the page of foutcode and proceedings was ok.

Sunday was the real breakdown. Since then the internet, wi-fi and TV continued going down but for long hours! In a day if I can get at least 8h of service is max!

Technical was here Monday, he just change the cables (of course he take off the power connections like we are doing everyday since) and the system starts work again. 

After this, new foutcode at Tursday, I had contacted the Costumer Support but they wrote several notes for Back Office in a hope to solve this problem and bad service! Now, I have to wait for a phonecall, since Tursday, from Back Office.

Because of this non of Costumer Support Op can't send me a new Experia Box Router.

I'm sure that this is not a normal proceeding : no internet or TV - power cables ofd several times per day.

Almost a week with bad or non service, no solutions and than 3 days waiting for a phonecall, ir even a email from Back Office shows How KPN doesnt CARE about currently costumers.

Front Office appologizes Saying that "they are very busy". Does they have so many costumers complaint about the service?

As a costumer i had paid for a service that I dont have (TV + Internet)

Hi @Vânia and welcome to our forum! I understand that you’d like your services back online as soon as possible. It's quite hard to be without internet these days. Did you get any kind of emergency solution from our customer service or our back office? For example data on your phone (if you have a KPN subscription) or a MiFi router? If not, could you add your address to your forumprofiel and send a message here when you’ve done so? Then I can check what the status is!Â