Skip to main content

I recently got a KPN connection and upgraded to Windows 11. Since then, I can no longer access many websites and the internet is terribly slow for the websites that do work. This is not a problem if: 1. I open the same websites on my mobile phone (Android and Chrome) while still connected to WiFi or 2. When I use mobile data and connect my laptop to the WiFi hotspot. So it is not entirely a Windows 11 problem nor a KPN problem, but rather the combination of both. I also cannot access the modem from the laptop (I can do this from the mobile phone). Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Can you turn the IPv6 support off on your Windows 11 (wifi) network adapter and check if that makes any difference?

Nee, het uitschakelen van IPv6-ondersteuning werkte niet voor mij.

Heb je na het uitschakelen de laptop ook opnieuw opgestart? Maakt dat nog verschil?

I tried restarting too, doest work.

I also tried setting up another modem, that also doesnt work.

I have tried wifi and ethernet cable, does not work.

I have tried static ip address, does not work.

Examples of Websites that work : google.com, facebook.com , kpn.com

examples of websites that dont work : reddit.com, duckduckgo.com etc.

When i go to the website : IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test (ipv6-test.com) 

I get : 

Other people in my building dont seem to have this issue, what is going on ? 

What do you get to see when you open a website that doesn't work? Can you post a screenshot?

When i go to the website : IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test (ipv6-test.com) 

I get : 

Here I’m missing some information. What do you get to see?